You have now seen five case studies, examples and lesson plans all related to Art in the Environment.
Please now choose just one theme to focus on.
Choose from ‘Ephemeral Art’ , ‘Exploring Art Vocabulary’, ‘Virtual Sculptures’, ‘I am the Pencil’ or ‘Mapping our Art’.
Whatever you choose will be the only theme to focus on for the next two parts of B: Reflect and C: Share.
Within B: Reflect you can choose between two tasks (30m each):
- (more general) – reflect on your teaching; how might what you have learned influence your own teaching?
- (more specific) – prepare a lesson plan or a series of lessons based on one of the themes and reflect on how you might teach it.
You may wish to think about:
- What do you think the learning outcomes will be for your learners?
- What themes are coming up in your curriculum and which would you focus on?
- What related experiences do you already have?
- In what areas would like to stretch or challenge yourself?
- What new skills do you need to learn?
- What resources do you have access to?
If you have chosen 2. you may wish to use this blank lesson plan to help you develop your ideas:
Lesson plan template
When are you going to run this lesson? Make plans to put it into practice.
After you have completed this, click on Mark complete below to progress.