You have now seen five case studies, examples and lesson plans all related to Creating Trails.
Please now choose just one theme to focus on.
Choose from ‘Newscasts’ , ‘Spare time activities’, ‘Hacking Nature’, ‘Outdoor Games’ or ‘Mapping Nature’.
Whatever you choose will be the only theme to focus on for the next two parts of B: Reflect and C: Share.
Within B: Reflect you can choose between two tasks (30m each):
- (more general) – reflect on your teaching; how might what you have learned influence your own teaching?
- (more specific) – prepare a lesson plan or a series of lessons based on one of the themes and reflect on how you might teach it.
You may wish to think about:
- What do you think the learning outcomes will be for your learners?
- What themes are coming up in your curriculum and which would you focus on?
- What related experiences do you already have?
- In what areas would like to stretch or challenge yourself?
- What new skills do you need to learn?
- What resources do you have access to?
If you have chosen 2. you may wish to use this blank lesson plan to help you develop your ideas:
Lesson plan template
When are you going to run this lesson? Make plans to put it into practice.
After you have completed this, click on Mark complete below to progress.